Your mortgage is most likely your single largest debt, and your home is most likely your single largest asset. The strategy you use today carries financial consequences that can impact your life for years to come. As a Certified Mortgage Planning Specialist (CMPS®),
I Can help you answer these questions:
- Should I rent or buy a home?
- How much of a down payment should I use when purchasing a home, and what are my options?
- How much should I budget for my monthly housing expenses, and what if I budget less or more?
- How will my mortgage decision impact my ability to help my children pay for college?
- How will my mortgage decision impact my ability to help take care of my elderly parents?
- How will my mortgage decision impact my ability to retire within a budget and timeframe that works for me?
- How will my mortgage decision impact my monthly cash flow situation?
- How will my mortgage decision impact my financial ability to save money for the future?
- How will my mortgage decision impact my ability to manage and reduce my debt in a timeframe that works for me?
- Should I purchase real estate for investment purposes?
- What mortgage strategy should I use when buying a vacation home or investment property?
- How can I improve my credit score?
- How can I better manage my cash flow before, during and after a major career or life change?
- How can I work with a mortgage professional who is committed to higher standards of competence, ethics, and communication during the home buying and refinancing process?
Contact me so we can get started
Amit Gandhi, MBA, CMPS®, CAPP™, CWPP™
Mortgage Loan Originator (Broker) NMLS: 700058
HomeBound Loans, Inc. | 108 Capital Management, LLC
email@example.com | (972) 366-4483
2500 NE Green Oaks Blvd., Ste. 202B,
Arlington, Texas 76006
Corporate NMLS: 1829248
Loan approval is subject to credit approval and program guidelines. Not all loan programs are available in all states for all loan amounts. Interest rate and program terms are subject to change without notice. Home Bound Loans, Inc dba HBLending, LLC is an Equal Housing Lender.